Hawaiian Tortilla Roll Up
- 4 12" tortillas
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 20 oz can crushed pineapple, all liquid drained
- 2 green onions
- 12-16 slices of thinly sliced deli ham
- Combine the softened cream cheese, pineapple, and green onions in a medium bowl. Stir until everything is well combined.
- Spread 1/4 of the cream cheese mixture on each tortilla to cover it evenly.
- On top of the cheese, place a layer of ham (approx 3-4 slices)
- Roll the tortilla up gently but firmly, then use a serrated knife to cut the roll into 6 slices (cut off the ends to make it look nice!)
- Serve immediately or chill in the fridge until ready to eat.
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/hawaiian-tortilla-roll-up/