So Good You Will Forget It’s Healthy: Spinach Pesto Feta Egg Casserole
- 3 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 4 cups egg whites
- 4 tbsp prepared pesto
- 1 cup feta (low fat is ok!)
- salt & pepper
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Spray a 9x13 casserole dish generously with cooking spray.
- Spread your chopped spinach into the dish.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the pesto and egg whites.
- Stir in half of the feta cheese, salt and pepper and pour the mixture over the spinach.
- Sprinkle the tomatoes and the remaining feta over the top of the casserole.
- Bake at 350?F for 30-40 minutes or until the eggs are set.
- Let cool for 5 minutes, then slice and serve warm.
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/healthy-egg-casserole-recipe/