Fresh Fruit Homemade Bomb Pops
- Popsicle Molds - Tovolo Blue Rocket Pops - Set of 6
- 1 Cup Coconut Water
- 1 Tablespoon Lime juice
- 1 Cup Strawberries
- 1 Cup Blueberries
- 1 Cup Water
- Honey to taste (optional)
- Measure out 1 cup of strawberries, washed and cut in half. Put the strawberries in a blender with ½ cup of water and puree. Add honey to taste.
- Pour the strawberry puree into each of the molds and fill 1/3 of the way full.
- Put the molds in the freezer for about 30 mins, or until the strawberry puree is solid but still allows for the stick to be removed.
- Repeat Steps 1-3 for the blueberries.
- Measure 1 cup of coconut water and mix together the juice from 1 lime or 1 Tablespoon of store bought lime juice as well as honey to taste and fill the last 1/3 of the molds.
- Put the molds back in the freeze for atleast 1 hour.
- Let the kiddos enjoy!
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/homemade-healthy-bomb-pops/