- 1/2 loaf bread
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Turn on the oven to low broil.
- Cut bread into small cubes and put into a bowl.
- Toss with olive oil then garlic and salt until well coated and evenly distributed.
- Layer evenly onto a cookie sheet and place in oven.
- Bake 6 min then flip over croutons and bake an additional 6 min.
- If a darker browning is desired, flip again and broil on high an additional 1-2 min.
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/how-to-make-homemade-croutons/