How to Prep and Freeze Cauliflower Rice
- 2 pounds cauliflower florets
- 4 quart sized freezer bags
- Place one pound of cauliflower into the food processor and pulse until the consistency resembles rice. Be careful not to over process.
- Scoop about 2 cups of riced cauliflower into each freezer bag.
- Press air out of bag and seal.
- Repeat with remaining cauliflower.
- Flatten bags and stack to freeze.
- To thaw place the cauliflower into the refrigerator 24 hours before you want to use it.
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/how-to-prep-and-freeze-cauliflower-rice/