Lemony Chickpea Salad
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 (15.5-oz.) cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced
- 2 tbsp. chopped Italian flat leaf parsley
- Mix together lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Slowly whisk in olive oil until emulsified.
- Combine chickpeas, tomatoes, onion, and parsley in a medium bowl.
- Pour vinaigrette over salad and mix well.
- Taste and add additional salt to taste.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/lemony-chickpea-salad/