Light Bacon Ranch Chicken Bake
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2-3 Tbsp ranch seasoning
- 2 sweet bell peppers assorted colors, sliced
- 8 oz sharp cheddar cheese
- 3-4 slices of bacon, crumbled
- Lay the chicken breasts flat in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle the ranch seasoning over the top of the chicken breasts then cover with veggies.
- Spread cheese evenly over the top of the dish.
- Bake at 350F for 30-45 minutes or until chicken is almost cooked through at the thickest part.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle crumbled bacon over the top.
- Place back in oven for 5 more minutes or until the juices run clear and chicken is cooked through.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/light-bacon-ranch-chicken-bake/