Lime Cheesecake Cups
Yield 20 cups
- 1 package of Premade Cookie Dough (or your favorite homemade cookie dough)
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/4 c Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Lime Juice
- Rolls cookie dough into 1 inch balls and place it in each mini muffin tin.
- Use pastry tamper to press the dough down and form a cup.
- Bake cookies according to package, or your recipe, instructions.
- When cookies are done baking press the middles down with the tamper again.
- Let cookies cool for a few minutes and then remove them from the muffin tins.
- Make cheesecake filling by combining cream cheese, sugar and lime juice and mixing thoroughly.
- When cookies are completely cool add cheesecake mixture to cookie cups.
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with lime wedge and lime zest.
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/lime-cheesecake-cups/