Loaded Greek Salad
- 2-3 romaine hearts, washed and chopped
- 1 cup rotisserie chicken, chopped
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup chickpeas
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup peperonchinis, sliced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatos
- 1/2 cup canned artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1/2 cup red onion
- 1/2 cup cucumber
- 1/2-1 cup Greek Dressing (see recipe below)
- 2 rounds Pita Bread (optional)
- Place the romaine lettuce in a large bowl.
- Layer the remaining toppings, as desired on top of the lettuce.
- Right before serving, pour the dressing over top and toss the salad to coat everything with the dressing.
- If you want to serve the salad with pita bread, lightly toast each side on a griddle with a little butter, then cut it in quarters and server on the side of the salad.
Feel free to add to, leave out or add more/less of any of the salad toppings to your taste.
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/loaded-greek-salad-recipe/