Hungry for more family-friendly recipes? Sign up for my free recipe club to get new family-friendly recipes in your inbox each week! Find me sharing daily meal-time inspiration on Pinterest and Instagram.
Mediterranean Chicken Bake Recipe Card
Hover over "serves" value to reveal recipe scaler
- 3-4 Chicken Breasts
- 1 Tbsp Cavendar's Greek Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Can Artichoke Hearts drained and chopped
- 1 Cup Tomatoes chopped (about 2 medium tomatoes)
- 1 Cup Fresh Spinach chopped
- 2 oz Jarred Capers drained (about 1/2 4 oz jar)
- Juice of One Lemon
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Lay the chicken side by side in the bottom of a large baking dish, then sprinkle the greek seasoning evenly over the top of each piece of chicken.
- Layer on the chopped artichoke hearts, tomatoes, and spinach and then sprinkle the capers, lemon juice and olive oil over it.
- Top the dish with the mozzarella and feta cheeses and place on the middle rack of the oven and bake for 35-45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the cheese is browned on top.
- Serve hot over rice, pasta, mashed potatoes, or sautéed spinach.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)