Mediterranean Chicken Bake Recipe
- 3-4 Chicken Breasts
- 1 Tbsp Cavendar's Greek Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Can Artichoke Hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 Cup Tomatoes, chopped (about 2 medium tomatoes)
- 1 Cup Fresh Spinach, chopped
- 2 oz Jarred Capers, drained (about 1/2 4 oz jar)
- Juice of One Lemon
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese, crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Lay the chicken side by side in the bottom of a large baking dish, then sprinkle the greek seasoning evenly over the top of each piece of chicken.
- Layer on the chopped artichoke hearts, tomatoes, and spinach and then sprinkle the capers, lemon juice and olive oil over it.
- Top the dish with the mozzarella and feta cheeses and place on the middle rack of the oven and bake for 35-45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the cheese is browned on top.
- Serve hot over rice, pasta, mashed potatoes, or sautéed spinach.
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/mediterranean-chicken-bake-recipe/