No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Dip
Creamy no bake cheesecake mixed with Oreo cookies is a simple dessert dip for parties
- 1 box No Bake Cheesecake Dessert Mix
- 1 1/2 c Milk (or as directed on the box)
- 8-10 Oreos, crushed
- Mix No Bake Cheesecake Mix with milk and beat on low for 30 seconds and then medium for 2 minutes.
- Add 3/4 of the crushed Oreos to the mix and stir.
- Place in refrigerator until the mixture has set.
- Stir the cheesecake up so it completely broken.
- Add the rest of the Oreos.
- Serve with chocolate graham crackers, strawberries, or whatever you come up with.
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/no-bake-oreo-cheesecake-dip/