No-Fail Banana Bread Recipe
- 3 1/2 c flour
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 2/3 c shortening
- 1 1/3 c sugar
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 1/2 c bananas (3-4), mashed
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Sift flour, add baking powder, soda, salt, and sift again, set aside.
- Cream shortening and add sugar gradually. Continue beating until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and mix until smooth.
- Add dry ingredients alternately with mashed bananas. Stir just enough to combine thoroughly- do not beat.
- Pour into greased loaf pan(s). 5 small, 2 medium, 1 large.
- Bake small - 30-35 minutes medium- 45-50 minutes large- 60-70 minutes
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/no-fail-banana-bread-recipe/