So tonight I am posting something that is so not me to post! I talk about crafts, not about myself. As a matter of fact, I probably wouldn’t do this for anyone EXCEPT Alison of Writing, Wishing who invited me. So Alison, I dedicate this first personal post on The Pinning Mama blog to you….
Five Things I Have a Passion For
1. My Family- They are the reason I live life!
2. Photography- It is a very expensive passion…
3. Cooking- Well maybe I should just say eating?
4. Business- It started in college and even though I am a SAHM turned blogger, I just can’t turn it off!
5. Blogging- my newest and most time consuming passion
Five Things I Would Like to do Before I Die
1. See my kids grow up, get married, have kids (In that order, no exceptions)
2. Be an entrepreneur
3. Eat at Mesa Grill (currently on hold with them for over an hour trying to get a reservation, ugh!)
4. See Garth Brooks in Concert
5. Know that I have loved God, My husband, my children and my friends the best I can.
Five Things I Say A Lot
1. Is that a good idea/deal? (to my 3 year old. 1 million times a day)
4. I love you ( I hope I say this 1 million and one times a day)
5. Does that make sense?
Five Books And/ Or Magazines I Have Read Lately
I have downgraded my passion for reading in lieu of my passion for blogging so pretty much everything I read is online these days! But if you want to read what I am reading here are 5 of my recent finds:
1. Pinch of Yum
2. Pink When
Five Favorite Movies (Maybe You’ve Seen Them Five Times?)
I have kids and live far from family so this is exceptionally hard!
1. Nope nevermind…
2. I can’t think of any
3. Movies just aren’t my thing.
5. To Disappoint.
Five Places I Would Love To Travel To
Only with my husband of best friend by my side.
2. Bora Bora
3. The Maldives
Five People I Invite to do this Meme
1. Jen at Pinkwhen
2. Felica at Familial Ramblings
3. Amy from Sews n Bows
4. Erin from Genius Venus
5. Wanda from Recreate and Decorate
If you want to play along, write a post of YOUR crazy five and visit Writing, Wishing to grab a button, and link up with Alison or Elaine! Linky is open until July 25.