One Pot Summer Pasta
- 16 oz spiral pasta
- 16 oz frozen green peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, chopped
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 red onion
- 20 basil leaves
- 2 tsp salt
- Bring a large pot of water to boil and add the pasta.
- While the pasta is cooking prep your tomatoes by cutting them in half, your bell pepper by cutting it into chunks, and by finely dicing the basil and onion.
- Cook the pasta per the package directions and then in the last 3-5 minutes of the cook time add the peas to cook with the pasta.
- Drain the peas and pasta in a colander and immediately return the pot to the burner over medium high heat.
- Add the olive oil garlic and onions to the pan and allow them to cook 1-3 minutes.
- Stir in the pasta and peas.
- Then add in the remaining vegetables and salt. Adding last the chicken, basil, and mozzarella. Turn off the burner and serve hot!
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/one-pot-summer-pasta-recipe/