Parmesan Ranch Cauliflower Recipe
- 1 lb cauliflower florets
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp dry Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Roughly chop the cauliflower into bite sized pieces.
- Place the cauliflower in a bowl then pour the olive oil and ranch seasoning over the top and toss to coat.
- Spread the cauliflower mixture in a single layer on a cookie sheet. Then sprinkle the parmesan over the top.
- Bake for 10 minutes. If you want a little extra browning on the tips, broil for an extra 1 minute.
- Serve hot. Enjoy!
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/parmesan-ranch-cauliflower-recipe/