Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Frozen Yogurt
- 3 cups plain yogurt (full fat)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Combine yogurt, sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Stir in peanut butter and mix until fully incorporated.
- Cover mixture and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Follow your ice cream maker's directions for churning the the yogurt mixture.
- About 5 minutes before the frozen yogurt is done churning, pour chocolate chips into the machine.
- Transfer frozen yogurt to an airtight container and freeze until solid.
- To serve, scoop frozen yogurt into individual bowls. Enjoy!
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/peanut-butter-chocolate-chip-frozen-yogurt/