Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Skillet
This Peanut butter cup cookie skillet is super easy to make and it is a dessert your whole family will love.
- 30 oz tube Chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 c Chocolate Chips
- 5-6 Chocolate Peanut Butter cups
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Divide cookie dough in half and press one half of dough into the bottom of the skillet and up the sides.
- Fill center with chocolate peanut butter cups and chocolate chips.
- Place the rest of the dough on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes of until edges are brown.
- Serve with ice cream!
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/peanut-butter-cup-cookie-skillet/