Pesto Chicken Caesar Wraps
Yield 2-4 Wraps
- 1-2 romaine heart, shredded
- 1 cup rotisserie chicken, removed from bones and shredded
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes (optional)
- 2 Tbsp pesto
- 2 Tbsp creamy caesar dressing
- 2-4 large flour tortillas
- In a large bowl, mix romaine hearts, chicken, cheese, tomatoes, pesto, and dressing together until evenly coated.
- Lay the tortillas flat and then use tongs to fill the center of each tortilla with the salad mixture.
- Fold the ends of the tortilla in, then wrap the tortilla up, then cut in half and secure with a tooth pick if desired.
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/pesto-chicken-caesar-wrap-recipe/