Baked Southwestern Egg Rolls with Chicken & Avocado
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1-15 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1-9 oz package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry with paper towel
- 1 red pepper finely diced
- 1-7oz can diced green chiles, drained
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 buch cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 medium chicken breasts shredded or finely chopped
- 2 avocados chopped
- 1/2 package taco seasoning
- 1 package of egg roll or spring roll wrappers
- Heat oven to 400F.
- Place all ingredients except the wrappers into a large bowl, taking care to make sure wet ingredients are as dry as possible.
- Mix everything together so that seasoning is evenly distributed.
- Lay out an egg roll wrapper and scoop about 1/4 cup filling onto it.
- Fold in 2 opposite corners and then starting from a non folded side begin to roll the wrapper around the filling and seal the end of the wrapper with a dab of water.
- Spray 2 cookie sheets lightly with cooking spray and lay the egg rolls on them then spray again to lightly coat the tops.
- Bake for 10 minutes on the bottom rack of the oven, then move to the top rack and bake an additional 10 minutes.
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/pin-test-southwestern-egg-rolls/