Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 can (16 ounces) pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 4 cups flour
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice (optional)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 bag of white chocolate chip cookies or semi-sweet
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Combine and mix butter and sugar in a large mixing bowl until fluffy.
- Add pumpkin and eggs and combine until smooth.
- Add flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder and baking soda; beat until blended.
- Stir in your choice of chips.
- Drop teaspoon sized dough balls (might be slightly sticky) onto a greased cookie sheet. Bake 12-15 minutes or until the bottoms are browned.
- Let set and cool for about 10 minutes.
- **For a sweeter cookie you can make a glaze out of powdered sugar and a little milk. Drizzle over slightly warm cookies**
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/pumpkin-chocolate-chip-cookie-recipe/