Pumpkin Cream Cheese Crescent Roll Recipe
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup pumpkin pie filling
- 1 package Pillsbury crescent rolls
- Preheat oven according to Crescent roll package.
- Mix softened cream cheese and pumpkin together with a whisk until smooth.
- Unroll and separate each crescent roll. Then spoon on a dollop of the cream cheese mixture and spread it evenly over each triangle.
- Gently roll up each triangle with the filling to the inside and place 1-2" apart on a baking sheet. Bake for 8-12 minutes or until the tops are golden brown.
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/pumpkin-cream-cheese-crescent-roll-recipe/