Ranch Ritz Cracker Chicken Bake
- 3 Chicken breasts
- 4 Tbsp Butter, melted
- 1 Sleeve Ritz Crackers
- 1 Tbsp Hidden Valley Ranch Dry Mix or Homemade Ranch Mix
- Crush the ritz crackers into crumbs and put them into a shallow bowl and mix in the Ranch seasoning into the crumbs.
- Dip the first chicken breast into melted butter to coat all sides, then roll the chicken breast in the crumb mixture to coat well. Repeat with remaining chicken breasts.
- Spray the dish with Pam and then lay the chicken breasts flat in the baking dish.
- Mix remaining butter with remaining crumb mixture and then sprinkle over top of the chicken breasts.
- Bake at 375F for 30-40 minutes or until cooked through. If crumbs start getting too dark, then loosely cover with foil for the remainder of cooking time.
- Serve plain or with Garlic Cheddar Cream Sauce. Enjoy!
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/ranch-ritz-cracker-chicken-bake/