Roasted Pear and Gorgonzola Salad Recipe
- 50/50 Baby Spinach Mixed Greens Mix
- Firm Pears - I used a variety bag from Trader Joes, any kind of pear will work
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Roughly shop your pecans and toast them in a touch of butter in a skillet over medium heat stirring frequently.
- Core your pear and then cut it into bite sized pieces and place on a baking sheet.
- Broil the pears on high for approx 5 minutes or until they are just tender.
- Start your salad with a bed of greens.
- Layer on the pears, craisins, and gorgonzola, and pecans onto the greens.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinaigrette.
- Toss and enjoy.
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/roasted-pear-and-gorgonzola-salad-recipe/