Rotisserie Chicken Baked Tostadas
Yield 4 tostadas
- 2 cups chopped or shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 package taco seasoning
- 4 tostada shells
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 cup mexican blend shredded cheese
- Lettuce, shredded
- Tomatoes, diced
- Sour Cream
- Pico de Gallo
- Place the chopped chicken, salsa, and taco seasoning in a medium bowl and mix until chicken is coated.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil and then lay the 4 tostada shells flat on the sheet.
- Spread 1/4 cup refried beans on each shell, then add 1/4 of the chicken mixture to each and top with cheese.
- Bake at 400˚F for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the tostada is heated through.
- Remove from oven and top with any or all toppings as desired. Serve hot and enjoy!
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/rotisserie-chicken-baked-tostadas/