Salsa Chicken Bake Recipe
- 3 Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Trim any excess fat from the chicken breasts and then lay them flat in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle the taco seasoning evenly over the chicken breasts then pour the salsa over the top of the dish and cover with cheese.
- Bake on the middle rack in the oven for 35-45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the juices run clear.
- Serve hot over rice, greens, cauliflower rice, tortillas, or potatoes. Garnish with fresh cilantro and sour cream for an extra delicious touch!
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/salsa-chicken-bake-recipe/