Baked Chicken Nachos
Yield 8 servings
These baked nachos are a great way to feed a crowd or an easy weeknight dinner that the kids will love!
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 16 oz sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 sweet bell pepper (any color)
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- guacamole- my favorite guacamole recipe here
- sour cream
- cilantro, chopped
- Line a large sheet pan with foil. Then spread the bag of chips over it as spread out as possible.
- Sprinkle half the cheese over the nachos. Then evenly top them with the black beans, corn, chopped pepper, and chicken. Spread the remaining cheese over the top.
- Place in an oven preheated to 425˚F and bake the nachos for 10-15 minutes or until they are heated through and the cheese on top is just starting to brown.
- Remove from the oven and top with your choice of guacamole, salsa, sour cream, and fresh chopped cilantro.
- Serve immediately - ENJOY!
These nachos can be made to be scaled to feed any number of people easily. The amounts listed are suggestions based on what I usually use, but you can use more or less to taste.
©2017 The Pinning Mama - Recipe found at https://www.thepinningmama.com/baked-chicken-nachos
Courses appetizer, dinner
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/simple-chicken-nachos/