Creamy Gorgonzola Dressing Recipe
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup low fat buttermilk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 oz gorgonzola, crumbled
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1/4-1/2 tsp salt
- Combine the mayonnaise, buttermilk, sour cream, 3 oz of the gorgonzola, garlic, lemon juice and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Use a hand blender (or blender or food processor) to blend all the ingredients together until smooth.
- Stir in remaining gorgonzola crumbles by hand.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Serve on salad or as a dip for chips, wings, or veggies! Enjoy!
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/simple-creamy-gorgonzola-dressing-recipe/