Skinny Southwestern Salad Recipe
- 2 hearts romaine lettuce, washed
- 1/2 cup low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, rinsed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 package (3- 3 oz chicken breasts) Johnsonville Flame Grilled Southwestern Seasoned Chicken Breast
- 1/2 cup canned corn, drained
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, finely diced (optional)
- 12 baked & seasoned tortilla chips
- 8 oz (one recipe) Skinny Salsa Ranch
- Chop the romaine into bite-sized pieces and layer into the bottom of a wide bowl. Prep veggies, and chop chicken breast into 1/2"-1" pieces.
- Layer cheese, black beans, tomatoes, chicken, corn, and red onion on top of the lettuce, then sprinkle with cilantro.
- Place the baked corn chips around the side of the bowl, or if you are meal prepping in small containers, put these in a baggie on the side.
- Right before serving, toss the salad with the skinny salsa ranch.
This can be made in one big bowl, or prepped into 4 air tight containers for individual meals throughout the week.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 8.7 g
Total Carbohydrates 22 g
Protein 27.4 g
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/skinny-southwestern-salad-recipe/