Slow Cooker Chicken Broth with Left Over Rotisserie Chicken
- Remains of 1 rotisserie chicken or baked chicken
- Remains of assorted vegetables (carrots, celery, onion and garlic work well)
- Ziplock bags
- Add the chicken and vegetable remains to your crock pot.
- Cover the contents with water filling the slow cooker to the very top.
- Cook on low for 8-12 hours.
- Strain contents over a bowl.
- Place the strained broth into the refrigerator for 4-12 hours.
- Once chilled use a spoon to scrape off the fat that has risen to the top.
- Measure 2 cups of the broth into each ziplock bag.
- Seal and freeze.
- This should make 4 2 cup servings.
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/slow-cooker-chicken-broth-with-left-over-rotisserie-chicken/