Snicker’s Stuffed Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies: The Ultimate Game Day Dessert
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Prepare Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies as directed.
- Use 1/8 Cup Measure to scoop dough.
- Roll dough into a ball an flatten into a circle.
- Place 2 Snicker's Bites into the middle of the circle.
- Bring the edges up over the sides of the bites and close over the top.
- Use your hands to roll into a ball to seal the Snicker's into the dough.
- Repeat until all dough is used, about 48 cookies.
- Place cookie dough balls into freezer for 30 minutes- 3 months
- After the cookies are chilled, place them on a parchment lined cookie sheet 1-2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until center is set an edges are lightly browned.
- Let cool 2 minutes.
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/snickers-stuffed-chewy-chocolate-chip-cookies-the-ultimate-game-day-dessert/