Southwest Turkey Spirals
- 3-4 Large (burrito sized) flour tortillas
- 1 9 oz pkg Hillshire Farms Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 Cup Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese
- 7 oz Can Chopped Green Chilis
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- First mix the cream cheese, shredded cheese, green chilis, and garlic powder until well blended.
- Next spread the mixture evenly on each of your tortillas until covered.
- Cover the cheese mixture with slices of turkey laid flat.
- Start at one end and roll the tortilla gently until it is completely rolled up.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until the cheese mixture has firmed.
- With a sharp serrated knife, trim the ends off of each roll so that they are even.
- Cut each roll into 8 equal sections, each about 3/4" thick
- Serve chilled and enjoy!
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/southwest-turkey-spirals/