Spinach Artichoke Grilled Cheese
- 8 1/2 inch slices fresh crusty white bread
- 8-12 tbsp spinach artichoke dip
- 4 tbsp shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp butter
- Preheat a griddle pan on your stove over medium heat.
- Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread.
- Spread 2-3 tbsp of spinach artichoke dip on the inside of 4 of the bread slices.
- Place these four slices butter side down on the griddle.
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp of mozzarella cheese on top of the spinach dip on each sandwich.
- Top the sandwiches with the remaining 4 slices of bread, butter side up.
- Cook for 2-4 minutes or until the bottom of the bread is toasted and golden brown, checking about every minute.
- Flip over the sandwich and cook the second side for 2-3 minutes or until toasted and golden brown.
- Serve immediately. Best served with this Creamy Tomato Basil Soup
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/spinach-artichoke-grilled-cheese/