Strawberry Lemon Bundt Cake Recipe
- Betty Crocker Super Moist Strawberry Cake Mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- Lemon Glaze
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Spray mini bundt tray with baking spray and preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Prepare the Strawberry Cake Mix according to the package instruction by mixing strawberry mix with vegetable oil, water and eggs.
- Bake the cakes for 25-30 minutes.
- Let the cakes cool and then drizzle the glaze over the top. Finish with Lemon Zest.
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/strawberry-lemon-bundt-cake-recipe/