Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs
A light, airy, summer dessert that makes strawberry shortcake fun!
- 1 pint Strawberries
- 1 sheet Puff Pastry
- 2 c Heavy Cream
- 2-3 Tbsp Confectioner's Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Butter, melted
- Cut rounds (slightly larger than a quarter) from the puff pastry sheet.
- Brush with melted butter and bake according to package instructions.
- Add heavy whipping cream and sugar to a mixing bowl and beat with a whisk attachment on HIGH for 1 minute.
- Add vanilla extract and continue beating until it reached a stiff peak.
- Cap and cut strawberries into thick slices.
- Starting with a puff pastry layer, strawberry slices and puff pastry, alternating until you finish with a puff pastry. Make sure to leave gaps in between each for the whipped cream.
- When you are ready to serve pipe whipped cream into each gap.
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/strawberry-shortcake-kabobs/