DIY Strawberry & Cantaloupe Yogurt Pops
- 1/2 - 1 cup Plain or Vanilla Yogurt
- Cookie Sheet
- Cutting Board
- Large Knife
- Paring Knife
- Parchment or Wax Paper
- Cake Pop/Lollipop Sticks
- Cut cantaloupe into 1-2 inch cubes.
- Cut tops off strawberries so the top is flat.
- Put parchment/wax paper on cookie sheet.
- Put a stick into each piece of fruit.
- Dip fruit in yogurt.
- Put yogurt covered fruit onto papered cookie sheet.
- Put in freezer for 30 minutes - 1 hour, until yogurt is frozen. Time will depend on thickness of yogurt coating.
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/strawberry-yogurt-pops-recipe/