Papaya & Avocado Salad with Papaya Seed Dressing
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1 cup tarragon vinegar (or white wine vinegar)
- 1 cup salad oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 Tbsp fresh papaya seeds
- Salad - 1 papaya, 1 avocado, 1 red onion, handful of pine nuts, butter lettuce or romaine.
- Place all ingredients into a blender or food processor. Blend until papaya seeds are like small ground peppercorns. Chill for 30 minutes or more.
- Drizzle on top of lettuce, bite size avocado, onion and papaya.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/summer-salad-series-papaya-avocado-salad-with-papaya-seed-dressing/