Green Salad with Creamy Avocado Dressing
- 2-3 Romaine Hearts, chopped
- 1/2 C Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 C Croutons
- 1/2 C Cherry Tomatoes, halved
For the dressing:
- 3 Ripe Avocados, diced
- 1/2-1 Tsp Spice Islands Beau Monde Seasoning
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- 3 Green Onions, diced
- 1/4 C Olive Oil
- 1/4-1/2 C Water
- Mash together avocado and next 3 dressing ingredients in a small/medium sized bowl until avocado is almost smooth. Adding more or less Beau Monde seasoning to taste.
- Slowly add oil and water while mixing until it reaches desired consistency.
- Chill for 1-3 hours
- Combine greens and next 3 ingredients in a large salad bowl.
- After dressing is chilled, toss with salad mixture and serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/summer-salads-green-salad-with-creamy-avocado-dressing/