The Ice Cream Sandwich Trick + S’mores Ice Cream Sandwich Recipe
- Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Pillsbury Melts S'mores Sensations Cookies
- Disposable Plastic Cup sized to the diameter of your cookie
- Pack your disposable cup firmly full of ice cream.
- Place in the freezer 3-4 hours or until it has hardened.
- Bake the cookies as directed on the package and let cool completely.
- Turn the cup on its side and use a sharp serrated knife to cut the ice cream into 1-2" slices.
- Remove the plastic ring from the ice cream slice by peeling it away or pushing it out.
- Place the slice of ice cream between two cookies.
- Serve immediately or place back in the freezer until ready to serve.
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/the-ice-cream-sandwich-trick-smores-ice-cream-sandwich-recipe/