Thick & Chewy S'mores Cookie Recipe
- 1 cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ¾ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup chocolate chips or chopped Hershey's bars
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda, in a medium sized bowl until blended.
- Mix the wet ingredients, including the butter, granulated sugar, light brown sugar, egg, egg yolk and vanilla in large bowl until combined well.
- Stir in the flour mixture in thirds, mixing in between each add, until everything is well combined. The dough should be thick and not sticky, but should not be crumbly.
- Mix in the graham cracker crumbs, marshmallows and chocolate chips until they are evenly distributed.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes until edges are lightly golden.
- Enjoy a few warm, then cool the completely on a wire rack, then store in an airtight container.
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/thick-chewy-smores-cookie-recipe/