Toddler Super Food Muffins
- 1 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1 cup quick cooking oatmeal
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup no sugar added cinnamon apple sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the greek yogurt and sugar. Then stir in the egg and apple sauce.
- In a separate bowl, combine the oats, flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, little by little, stirring minimally just until everything is combined and moistened.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Spray a mini muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray, then fill each cup 3/4 full of the batter.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 350F for 9-13 minutes or until they are cooked through.
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/toddler-super-food-muffins-levana-mylo-video-baby-monitor-review/