Turkey Ranch Roll Ups
Yield 24 pieces
- 4 12" soft tortillas
- 1 8 oz package Philidelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp Hidden Valley Ranch Powder mix
- 1/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet bell pepper (yellow, orange, or red)
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 pound very thinly sliced turkey breast deli meat
- Mix softened cream cheese with the ranch powder, cheddar cheese, bell pepper and onion until well combined.
- Spread about 2 Tbsp of this mixture evenly on each tortilla then lay 3-4 slices of turkey breast flat on top of the cheese mixture to cover in a single layer.
- Roll the tortilla up gently, yet tightly to make sure it holds together and keeps its shape.
- Use a serrated knife to gently slice the roll up into 5-6 slices.
- Eat immediately, or refrigerate to firm up and serve later.
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/turkey-ranch-roll-ups-recipe/