- 2 Cups chicken breast shredded or cubed
- ¼ Cup mayonnaise
- ½ Cup sour cream
- 1 Cup celery finely chopped
- 1 Cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- ¼ Cup yellow onion finely chopped
- 3 Green onions sliced
- ½ Cup bacon crumbles
- Salt & Pepper
- Place the chicken, celery, onions, bacon, and cheese in a large bowl and top with the mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Mix well until everything is evenly coated and distributed throughout.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. I usually use between ½-1 tsp of each.
- Serve on toast, in an avocado, tomato, in a lettuce wrap, with crackers or your favorite way to eat chicken salad.