- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream or greek yogurt
- 6 cloves garlic crushed through a garlic press
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- For Garnish optional
- grape tomatoes quartered
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream, garlic, salt and pepper until combined.
- Lay chicken breast flat in a casserole dish. Spread the cream cheese mixture on top of the chicken and top with the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (165˚F internal temp.) Remove from oven and garnish with parsley and tomatoes as desired. Enjoy!
- You can cut the chicken in half, chunks, or use chicken tenderloins in lieu of full chicken breasts to make serving easier. Cooking time may be reduced.
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container for 3-4 days in the refrigerator or in the freezer for up to a month.