- 2 cups barbecue sauce
- 1 20 oz can pineapple chunks, drained with 1/4 cup juice reserved.
- 4 cloves garlic pressed
- 4 green onions chopped
- 2 lbs frozen meatballs
- Combine the barbecue sauce, pineapple chunks, reserved pineapple juice, garlic and green onions in the slow cooker and mix until smooth.
- Pour the meatballs in the slow cooker and stir into the sauce until coated.
- Cook on high for 2-3 hours, or low for 4-6 hours or until they reach 165˚F.
- Garnish with additional chopped green onion. ENJOY!
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container the refrigerator for up to 3 days or in the freezer for up to a month.