- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast cooked and cubed or shredded
- 1 cup celery chopped
- 3 green onions chopped
- 1 golden delicious apple diced
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup almond slivers
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Combine the mayonnaise with the curry powder, salt and pepper and mix well.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, celery, green onions, raisins, apples, and almonds. Pour the dressing over top and stir until evenly combined.
- Serve chilled. Enjoy!
- You can use chicken tenderloins or other cuts of meat in lieu of chicken breast. You can also use rotisserie chicken for easier serving.
- To make this a "true" whole 30 recipes, use whole 30 friendly mayonnaise.
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container for 3-4 days in the refrigerator.