- For the salad
- 1 package 12 oz shredded broccoli slaw mix, or shredded fresh broccoli
- 1 cup chopped sweet red apples
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped salted cashews or unsalted
- 1/4 cup crispy crumbled bacon
- For the dressing
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise Whole30 Mayo
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise and vinegar.
- Place the craisins in a bowl of hot water for 5 minutes or until they plump up, then drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli slaw, apple, nuts, bacon and craisins. Then fold in the dressing and mix until everything is evenly coated.
- Serve immediately. If you are not serving right away, save the bacon to put in right before serving and chill until you are ready to serve then stir in the bacon.