- 12 extra large eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 cups frozen hashbrowns thawed
- 1/2 lb bacon cooked and crumbled
- 8 oz cream cheese cubed
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F.
- In a large bowl, mix the hashbrowns salt, pepper and cream cheese until everything is evenly distributed. Then pour the mixture in a greased 9x13" casserole dish.
- Then whisk together the eggs, heavy cream, salt and pepper together and pour over the hashbrowns. Sprinkle the cheddar cheese over the top.
- Bake for 35 minutes, then remove from oven and top the casserole with the bacon crumbles, and return to finish baking 10-20 minutes or until the center is just set and springs back when touched.
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container for 3-4 days in the refrigerator or in the freezer for up to a month.