- 2 lbs chicken breast boneless skinless
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning or two tbsp homemade ranch seasoning, 1/2 tsp reserved
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- Taco Shells of your choice
- cheese shredded
- lettuce shredded
- avocado diced
- pico de gallo
- sour cream
- black olives
- tomatoes diced
- black beans
- Pour the chicken broth into the crock pot. Lay the chicken breast on top, then top with the ranch seasoning. Cover and cook on high for 2.5 hours.
- At the end of the cook time, remove the chicken and shred it. Drain the broth, reserving 1/4 cup of the broth.
- Place the shredded chicken, the reserved ranch seasoning and broth, and cream cheese back into the crock pot and stir until everything is evenly combined.
- Place chicken in taco shell, and add toppings as desired. Enjoy!
- This recipe can be doubled. Cooking time may increase.
- To store leftovers, put in an airtight container and :
- Refrigerate for up to 3-4 days
- Freeze for up to a month
- Dietary Considerations:
- If you are gluten free, use homemade ranch seasoning and ensure the chicken broth you choose is gluten free.
- This can be a low carb meal by using a lettuce leaf instead of a taco shell