- Spread a thin layer of hummus over the lavash bread. Add a thin layer of tzatziki on top. Add chili sauce to desired level of spice.
- Add meat and falafel in vertical lines onto the lavash.
- Top with veggies and cheese as desired.
- Roll from one side to the other tightly so the lines of toppings run vertically down the wrap. Then tightly wrap the entire thing in foil.
- To eat, peel the foil from the top and continue to peel as you eat. Enjoy!
- Lavash is a large flat rectangular Mediterranean bread you will often find in the bakery section at the super market. I really like the Joseph's brand if you can find it! I think these wraps taste substantially better on the lavash bread than a standard tortilla style wrap. If you can't find lavash, you can use a pita pocket or a tortilla style wrap.
- Hummus and Tzatziki can be found in the refrigerated section at most grocery stores. They can also be homemade very simply!
- If serving for a crowd I like to serve buffet style!
- Chicken can be left out as a vegetarian option.